- Last online:
Hi there, im also tall, fit, rich, confident, impeccable speller, hilarious, good hair, great teeth and masterful at making stuff up. Back in Oz after four years in the US.
I like to read the news pretty often and keep up to speed with what is going on in the world - mostly to kill a few minutes here and there while I try to re-focus on getting work done in the bloody friggin office cubicle.
Recent Books - Total Recall (Arnie's Autobioraphy), Camp 14 (First hand account of North Korean Gulag life), Preacher (Graphic Novel)
Recent Watches - GoT (like everyone else in Oz), Archer, Rick and Morty, Preacher
Podcast/Radio - This American Life, Moth, Sunday Night Safran, getsomeheadspace.com, ABC News (getting old I know, I listen to this while making dinner)
Food - Pan fried salmon plus tons of chilli, Anything KETO - addicted to Kombucha tea
Sport - Play soccer, watch NRL, run, cycle, boardgames and other nerd activities
By the by I'm starting to make my own soup - feel free to share recipes..
At a glance
|Age||36 years old||27 - 34 years old|
|Location||Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT||Within 25km|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children||Possibly wants children, Wants children|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
- Whatever people recommend - I have to admit I've dropped the ball with new music - Spotify is pretty amazing for getting up to speed..Otherwise rock and hip-hop from the late 90's/2000's..
- Mostly Non-Fiction - im open to recommendations for a good fiction book though!
- Movies & TV
- We are in the golden age of TV - currently watching Better Call Saul, Bloodline, House of Cards and Archer..
- Soccer, running (because I have to to play soccer)..
- Other Interests
- Gaming, sport, investing, keto